If you feel the calling to try out something new, to live closer to nature, closer to other human beings, if you are interested to learn about healthy, sustainable living and ready to challenge your lifestyle habits, if you love to be active and work with joy for a purpose that touches your heart – then we welcome you to apply for volunteering with us!
Volunteers at TierraLuz participate in ongoing work projects. Depending on the moment you arrive and on your skills you may help us in areas such as:
- gardening in our permaculture gardens
- taking care of animals (one dog, 11 chicken, 2 donkeys)
- building: simple outdoor constructions, rebuilding a ruin with strawbale construction, indoor renovation of the main farm house – people with building skills are especially welcome!
- cooking & childcare (if you apply for the latter, you should have affinity to and experience in spending time with small children)
- web design, social media, marketing
We ask potential volunteers to make the following commitments:
- a minimum stay of one month, although exceptions are possible depending on our needs
- availability and willingness to help with ongoing projects for 5 hours per day, 5 days per week
- to abstain from the use of drugs and alcohol while living on site
Volunteers at TierraLuz receive these benefits:
- living in a loving community environment in the midst of nature
- lodging: tent, tipi or caravan depending on availability
- food: 3 meals per day, participation in preparation of meals can be requested
- participation in ongoing yoga and meditation classes & practices as much as compatible with fulfilling work commitments
- participation in leisure activities: trips to the beach, mantra chanting,…
If you are interested in joining us as a volunteer, please contact us.